Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo shoot with a nearly one year old

     Today, Mark and I took Marcus for his one year old photo shoot.  Yes, I know he's not a year old yet, but if we took him today (last day of August), we could get a cd with all the pictures for half of the usual cost.  Well, as you know, I'm a stickler for a deal, so we went today!  We took props, had outfits to change into, and even brought a small piece of cake for Marcus to smash up and eat on his own at the very last. 
     When Mark's mom and I took him 6 months ago, it was EASY!  Today was an all-out WORKOUT for Mark and I.  Trying to keep him stationary, make him smile, catch the toys he was throwing, etc was making us both sweat (not to mention the heat of the lights...).  We were there for just over an hour and yes, it was exhausting, but we did get a few decent shots.  I'll share a few now, but I'm going to save one or two for his REAL birthday (which is quickly approaching and I can't stand thinking about it or I'll cry). 
     But until then, enjoy the pics.  This will have to keep you satisfied until next Monday.  We're taking yet another ROAD TRIP this weekend to the Hillsville GUN SHOW and FLEA MARKET!  If you know me at all, you know how important and FUN this weekend is to me.  I had Marcus exactly 2 weeks after the Gun Show last year and haven't ever missed a year, so I look forward to starting this tradition with Marcus this year.  And yes, don't worry - pictures WILL be taken. :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment