Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Flooring!

     As we speak, my dad and Mark are downstairs banging away, putting new flooring into our basement.  This has been a long time coming, people and I am ONE-HAPPY-WOMAN!  Surprisingly, Marcus is still peacefully sleeping (it's 8:40 now) so sleep on baby boy!  Now, I apologize for being a slack blogger, but hopefully this puts me back on track! 
     In other news, Marcus and I enjoyed time yesterday with some other mamas and their children from our church.  This house was absolutely destroyed after they left, but it was the best kind of mess there can be.  The children played really well together, decorated cookies, ate their lunch, then one by one, you could see who was fading fast.  One even asked if she could lay down in my bed (and she DID! but only for 5 minutes). I put Marcus to bed and it didn't take five minutes before he was OUT and it wasn't much longer before Granddad arrived!  He spent the night with us and got up to put in the flooring with Mark.  They are currently MOVING downstairs (that means they're super fast) and I'll need to go take more pictures to document their progress. 
     In the mean time, enjoy these pictures that I took of Marcus this week.  He just just amazing and growing up too quickly.  I am CHERISHING my time with him at home and especially love to see his little eyes light up when he sees his daddy.  And by the way, he's soooooooooo a Daddy's boy nowadays. :)

Last Saturday we sold the car that we brought our baby home from the hospital in.

Marcus and I both love cauliflower nuggets!

"Splish, splash! I was takin' a bath!"

He has his mama's chin

Rocking beside our tree (decorated only halfway up on purpose)

Looks like this will be the last time he wears THIS outfit...



No comments:

Post a Comment