Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall is Fun in Asheville

     Today was a BUSY day to say the least, but it ended on a super fun note.  Marcus and I went to pick Matthew up from pre-school around 5pm and went straight to the Corn Maze.  I took Marcus last year and again this year, it was amazing.  Both the boys had fun together and I had fun watching them.  Here's our story in pictures:

We started off riding the "cow train" pulled by a big tractor.

Marcus sat in my lap and absolutely loved it.

Matthew enjoyed going through the corn maze on our tour.

After the ride, they had to sit still and pose for me to take their pictures.  Such cute little pumpkins!

Next, we took a turn on the Hay Ride. 

The corn box was a big hit with these two boys.

They had a little corn-throwing fight.

Then we buried Matthew.

Being silly at another photo opp.

Sweet friends

Matthew going through the hay maze for smaller kids.

Marcus liked following him all around the maze.

Marcus was such a BIG BOY and went down by himself!

These slides were FAST!

Matthew held Marcus' hand and helped him back up the hill each time.  So precious!

I know it's fuzzy, but I thought it was so cute how they went down together!

Matthew shooting the corn cannon.  Marcus didn't like it because it was too loud and scared him.

Scarecrow Matthew

Scarecrow Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment