Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ok, I give in...

     After years of denying it, trying to avoid it, and rolling my eyes when people talked about it, I have officially eaten my words.  (Deep breath, Leah...come on, you can do it!) I joined Facebook.  Taa-Daa!
     I joined a month or so ago, but only so I could get coupons.  Certain products do this whole, "like us and we'll give you a coupon" thing, so I thought, why not... I'll just join for the coupons.  And that lasted until last night when Mark got online to look something up about the Cove.  Since I had an account, it was already open and it showed many people we "may" know.  It's unbelievable how much information is on this thing, but needless to say, that's all we I needed to wet our my appetite and do it.  Mark says he's holding out, but at the same time is overly excited to see all the people who are on this thing.  I feel like I actually have friends again!  Well, I probably don't, but it's all about the feeling, right?
     In other news, we are going to the Cove at the Billy Graham Training Center today for an Open House.  I'm sure it'll be more fun for Marcus when he's older but we wanted to check it out nonetheless.  We'll post pics later on in the week, but there are tours of the radio station, Camp Cedarcliff, and the grounds, a rapid-response emergency truck, horse rides (I think), and everyone's favorite...free food.  We're looking forward to it.
     Finally, this little cutie of ours is moving!  He's learned that if he can't crawl there, he can just roll like he's in a burning building and he can get there.  He's up on all fours and rocking back and forth now, so I'd bet it's only a matter of time.  And I think his two little teeth that are creeping in are starting to hurt him.  He's had a few deep hurting cries lately and I think that's what it's from because I could find nothing else wrong.
     So with all that said, enjoy the pics and get a good laugh at me eating my words.  I'm sure I'll do it again really soon.

These Braves pj's are 12 months and already too small.  I wish I had put them on him sooner.

Last weekend when we went to Mt. Airy for my cousin's bridal shower, Mark and Uncle TJ kept Marcus.  When I got back, they were quick to get outside and throw the football. 

Aunt Liv stayed inside and put Marcus to sleep.

Stinkin' adorable (and those are pants...not shorts)

Marcus' new favorite thing is playtime in his crib with his 1990's shades.

Marcus is now sitting up in his baths.  He's almost too big for the sink, so I just stick to the tub.

Precious baby boy

During a nap this week, he slept on his side...this is new.

Morning hair (no joke - it was like that when he got up)

No comments:

Post a Comment