Monday, July 18, 2011

10 months old

     Marcus is 10 months old today and cuter than ever, I might add.  He's currently destroying and chewing on a book in the floor.  We just spent the past five minutes playing ball and he just giggles with glee when I throw or roll it back.  He "threw" it back with both hands, but mostly his left.  I just saw dollar signs as he threw with his left, but that's another story...
     Since he's now sleeping until 8 or 8:30am each morning, I've kind of been thrown off with how to readjust his nap schedule, but we'll make it work.  I'm just psyched that he's sleeping that long in the A.M. .  He's so busy crawling and "cruising" around on the furniture nowadays, that he's sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy when it's time for bed.  Some people say he'll walk by the time he's one, some say he'll be there in 2 weeks.  Time will tell, I guess, but he did have another "first" last night.  He walked without adult assistance, on this walker that was in the church nursery last night.  It had just enough resistance to where he could push it and not fall down until he  had taken five or so steps.  I almost cried right then and there. :)  All this work must be a real calorie burner because he's down to 21 pounds, and at a time, he was 22 or 23 I thought.
     One other new thing he's done was eating MEAT.  Now, if you know me, you know I'm a meat-a-terian, however, I've only fed Marcus fruits and veggies thus far.  As we were eating Mexican food yesterday, Marcus was coming unglued to get to my plate, even though he already had a bottle AND baby food.  I cut up some grilled chicken into small pieces and he absolutely HOUSED it.  For a kid who never had meat, I thought he'd spit it out due to the texture, but he loved it.  That's my boy! 

Anyhow, here are a few pics of our big 10 month old bruiser. :)

Eating cauliflower for the first time.

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to take pictures with this card.

He stillllll eats it.

He sent a message (all numbers) to someone on facebook...seriously.

He's bipolar...he was crying at one second, laughing the next.

There's a real smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment