Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day!

     Yesterday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A and if you dressed like a cow, they'd give you free food. Well, now that I don't have a paycheck coming in, I try to do more to save money.  If it's Mark's job to make it, it's my job to save it!  So while Marcus was taking his morning nap, I got our cow outfits together.  When he woke up, we went to one Chick-Fil-A to get a meal for Mark, then met my friend, Meghan, and her two sweet babies at the mall Chick-Fil-A.  At each location I got an adult meal and kids meal (since Marcus was dressed up, too) all free.  I gave the one kids meal away to a mom who had kids that weren't dressed up and saved the other for Mark's supper.  But when Mark actually got home, he decided to dress up and get a HOT supper.  Marcus was still in his cow outfit, so I got Mark all cow'ed up and we headed back to the mall.  I was so impressed with his willingness to dress up like a cow and be silly with us.  He wasn't too cool or too big for the idea, but really embraced and enjoyed it.  The three of us ate supper with my former co-worker Katie, and her two baby girls.  It was a fun day of dressing up and free food.
His shirt said, "Eat mor chikin"

Everybody say, "Mooooo!"

Marcus, Talyn, and Reece - sweet little cows!

Have you ever seen two cuter cows in your life?

Yes, they even had cow tails.

Daddy wore the cow snout for added flare.

These sweet little calves were STOKED to get some chicken.
  

1 comment:

  1. It does me good to see such good looking kids and equally good lookig adults that are not afraid to let the kid come out of them.

    ReplyDelete