Friday, May 25, 2012

Redneck Water Table

     Last Friday, Marcus and I kept a little girl named Harper at her house.  On their deck was a large water table, which Marcus ADORED!  So rather than spend the money on one, I got a little creative.  I filled up a big plastic bowl, gave him a few plastic utensils, and wa-laa!  A redneck water table!  Ok, so maybe it's not the real deal, but Marcus doesn't know any different.  In fact, he LOVED IT!  For a child that moves on to new things after about 5 minutes, he stayed out on the porch for a good half hour, splashing away.  Near the end I added a few ice cubes and this brought a whole new level of fun to the game for him.  I'm hoping that I can continue to find fun, creative, and CHEAP ways to stimulate his little brain as he grows up.





Oh, I forgot to mention this, but you already know it - HE GOT A HAIR CUT! (Thanks to Daddy's masterful skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment