Saturday, October 8, 2011

Growing up & Having Fun

     Now that Marcus is up and walking with ease, we can do a lot more and he's INTO a lot more.  Last night I heard splashing and I knew there wasn't water in the bathtub.  Yep, he was playing in the toilet, had soaked a roll of toilet paper, and was getting ready to throw toys into the bowl.  But it's a lot easier to play outside now considering I don't have to hold him or bend down to help him walk the whole time.  This week we had a lot of fun (as usual) and we're taking a little road trip today as a family.  We'll be back tonight, but it'll be good to get out and see the leaves.  And yes, don't worry, I have my camera just in case there's an impromptu photo shoot in a pumpkin patch or leaf pile. :)

Laughing as he "bounced" on his car.

Sweet cheeks

The weather this week has been great, but Oct 1st was COLD!

The baggy pants drama starts early...

Handsome daddy and sweet baby boy

"I'm a big boy!"

Playing at church during Wednesday night AWANA.

His first attempt at self-feeding spaghetti.

It made a mess alright.

Oh yes he did - flipped it right over onto his head.

...and thought it was hilarious.

Squealed with delight

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you have those pics. They will be perfect for his wedding video!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's quite a sweet little boy! I love the vest :)

    ReplyDelete