Monday, April 23, 2012

He still knows his family

     On the side of our fridge, we have 3 magnetic shelves that hold pictures of our immediate family and a few close friends.  These pictures sometimes rotate as we get new ones, but it always consists of my two sets of parents, Mark's parents, Uncle TJ and Aunt Liv, and Greg, Lisa, and their sweet family.  When Marcus eats breakfast each day, he faces the pictures and we go over everyone's names.  He practices saying their names between bites.  TJ was his first and easiest name to repeat, but now he says MOST names.  As you'll see in the video, I tried my hardest to get him to say one name and he just was too distracted with his Grandpa's picture.  But he does clearly know who Emma, Sam, and Baby Alyssa are.  I hope you enjoy seeing this video as much as I enjoyed shooting it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment