Monday, April 11, 2011

Keeping my promise

     It's important to keep your promises (myself included!).  The last blog was really deep and heart-felt, yet could've been a little too serious for some of you.  I promised for the next blog to be more light-hearted and here it is.
     Before I get to the cute stuff, I do want to mention how my sweet Grandmother went on to Glory last Wednesday night.  I plan on writing a blog about her legacy on Wednesday (one week after her passing).  We've been out of town since Thursday and just got back last night, so needless to say, it's GOOD to be back home.  Marcus was ALL KINDS of giggly and relaxed last night when he was back in his element.  In the video below, we were literally just looking at him with funny faces.  It didn't take much to make him laugh.  It was wonderful to hear.  Proverbs 16:24 says, "Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul and healthy for the body."  Even though he wasn't saying, "kind words" he was speaking his own little language and it sure was sweet to our souls.
     Enjoy the video (not to mention this wonderful Spring weather) and we'll meet you back here on Wednesday.  Until then, take care of each other. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sound :) Could listen to that all day!! Good to see yall this past weekend :)

    ReplyDelete